31 things to do in Chiang Mai with Children
The children and most adults will like most of these activates, to try while living in Chiang Mai or just visiting. There is always something to do in Chiang Mai.
-NamTok Bua Tong (nam tok jed see) or Buotong Waterfall or MaeSa waterfall
- Night Bazaar - shop or people watch and stop in at Mc Donalds for a taste of home?
Chiang Mai Zoo - visit the Pandas
- Chiang Mai Zoo Aquarium - Stolen logo and Ok display but not the pargon Aquarium
- Snow Dome in case you have never seen real snow (Chiangmai zoo)
- Doi Intanon Just to say you have been as high as one can get in Thailand or to watch the birds.
- Pang chang mae sa
- Swimming in Chiangmai land
- Wiang Kum Kam - ancient sunken city
- Bann Tawaii- so see the local handi crafts
- Movies in Chiang Mai in Central airport plaza - wednsday is cheap day!
- Night Safari- Saddly grossly over priced 2 price system so the webmaster does not recommended unless you are rich!
- Doi Pui Hilltribe visit or walk down Doi Suthep
- Shopping Malls, as Kad Suan kaew.Airport Plaza
- Bully Bowlin KAd Suan Kaew or UFO bowling
- Ballroom for kids in Kad Suan Kaew
- Mini golf in Sankampang
- Horse Riding
- Elephant riding
- Paint Ball games
- Bungee Jumping there are two places to try to kill your children or parents
- Wat Jay dee luang
- Doi chieng daw
- MaeSa butterfly farm
- Siam Insect Zoo see of strange Asian insects
- Hot Springs in Sankampang
- Play tennis at the 700 years Stadium Tennis Courts in 700 year stadium
- Shopping in Kad Luang, the Old Chiang Mai Day Market, or see the weird things "some of " us Thai people eat.